Directions For Use:
1.Take appropriate amount of wax beans into a depilatory wax heater to melt. Clean the skin and keep dry before waxing.
2. Heat the wax to a melting temperature, after the wax melted, apply a little melted wax on your wrist to test for the suitable temperature.
3. Spread a layer of wax with a spatula on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.
4. Wait about 1-3 minutes till the wax dry and become a film. Pick up the downward end of the film.
5. Holds the skin taut, remove the wax with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth quickly and strongly.
6. Apply some suitable skin care lotion or warm towel to eliminate skin uncomfortable after waxing.
1. Wax products needs horizontal placed, and keep away from heat. If wax products because of the high temperature become sticky, please store in the refrigerator.
2. Must not be applied to varicose veins, abscess, damaged skin, sunburn or other have wound skin.
3. Please have small area skin test before use to determine allergy-free phenomenon.
4. Do not let depilatory wax or depilatory wax paper stayed a long time on the skin.
5. after hair removal should not be using water or alcohol to clean the wax residue on the skin, within 24 hours should not be swimming or exposure on the sunlight.
6. Please put somewhere which children could not reach to touch.
? For hair removal on all body parts: Contains moisturising Cocoa Butter, excellent for dry skin.
? Excellent for strong & fine hairs: For hair removal on all body parts.
? Features: no hair removal paper, painless, anti allergy, quick results.
? Easy to use: When the wax gets dry, tear it off from your skin directly with no cellophane or non-woven strip needed!
? Hair Removal Parts: arms, legs, face, armpit, sensitive areas. Suitable for hair removal on all parts of the body. Particularly effective on the bikini area. More suitable for small area hair removal.